Friday, January 26, 2018

Digital Marketing and Search Engine Optimization Expert


I Am Rahul Yadav An expert Digital Marketing ,Now Digital Marketing Is Very growing field.Having good knowledge about digital marketing like- SEO, SMO, ORM, PPC, Schema code , AMP , Local & business listing and many more.

Roles and Responsibilities-
  • On page and off page Optimization.

  • Site Analysis, Creating SEO Report, Competitor Analysis.

  • Webmaster tool, Google analytics, Keyword analysis, Keyword Research and more.

  • Social Media Optimization to increase traffic on sites like- Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Linked In, MySpace, Delicious, Stumble upon and Pinterest.

Strength:
  •    Hard work ,

  •    Self Motivated and Determined

Hobbies & Interests:-

•   Internet Surfing

•   Learn new things about SEO


•  Use of  Social Media

Contact Us:- 

Rahul Yadav

Mo No -+91 7678660845
Whats'app:-+91 7678660845
Noida
Uttar Pradesh,India
Pin Code- 201301

By Rahul Yadav

6 comments:

  1. I liked your blog, using development in this blog really helps in digital marketing
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. thank you for sharing this post.I have read your blog it's very interesting and informative.we are the best Digital Marketing Agency in Hyderabad working with USA, UK & Indian clients. We offer complete affordable digital marketing services.

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://seonoidas.blogspot.com/2018/01/about-company.html?showComment=1638532697927#c4745223239762496703

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like what you guys are up also. Such smart work and reporting! Carry on the superb works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it’ll improve the value of my web site . marketing companies

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not even know how I finished up here, however I believed this put up was good. I don’t recognise who you might be but certainly you’re going to a famous blogger for those who are not already Good luck! digital agency in spain

    ReplyDelete